It is easy to understand why VI Peel is a popular and a well-loved chemical peel treatment. Apart from being safe and effective for a range of skin types, it also offers incredible results, especially in restoring your skin tone. It removes the damaged layers of the skin, as well as stimulate collagen production for healthy skin growth.
The original VI Peel can do wonders for your skin, but there is another type of chemical peel that can address specific skin concerns. VI Peel Purify is scientifically formulated for active acne and oily skin. It features a unique formula that can effectively treat acne and deal with a range of concerns brought on by acne symptoms.
What it contains
VI Peel Purify is specifically formulated to tackle active acne and blemish-prone skin. It contains the original VI Peel formula with additional powerful ingredients for effective and consistent results. These include:
- Benzoyl peroxide – an effective acne-fighting ingredient that can clear the pores, kill acne-causing bacteria, and increase cellular turnover.
- Kojic acid – a natural skin lightening agent that brightens the skin and helps reduce acne scars.
- Hydrocortisone – an anti-inflammatory medication that helps reduce and relieve redness, itching, and swelling.
Enjoying the benefits of VI Peel Purify
This chemical peel treatment is a medium-depth peel that is safe for all skin types. Just like the original VI Peel, it doesn’t require special skin preparation and has minimal to no downtime. Here are the key benefits of VI Peel Purify:
- Calms redness and inflammation
- Eliminate P. acne bacteria
- Increases cell turnover to unclog pores
- Suitable for active acne, teen acne, and congested skin
Your skin on VI Peel
After the application of VI Peel, your skin may look slightly pink or tan. Within the first two days, you’re likely to experience the peel working as it begins to tighten. The peeling starts on day 3 and may last for 3 to 5 days. The peeling process ends by the 7th day, which you’ll notice a significant change in your skin’s quality.
With VI Peel, you can expect dramatic results with no skin preparations and minimal to no downtime. A single VI Peel can improve your skin, but at least 3 peels (or more) may be recommended for better results and lasting effects. A consultation with your VI Peel provider or aesthetic doctor will let you know what to expect.
Additional skin care tips
VI Peel Purify can effectively fight acne and improve associated symptoms, but it is also important to mind your habits. Here are a few things that can help:
- Wash your face twice daily – Use a mild cleanser or a face wash that is right for your skin type. Do this twice a day and after a sweat session. Avoid washing your face multiple times a day, as it can only dry and irritate your skin.
- Don’t rub or scrub your face – Using rough pads to scrub your skin can only cause irritation and aggravate your acne. If your skin feels oily or dirty, clean it using a gentle cleanser (with clean hands) or a soft facial cleansing brush.
- Avoid touching or picking your breakouts – Popping or squeezing a pimple is tempting, but it only increases your risk of further inflammation and scarring. Touching your face frequently can also worsen your breakouts.
- Keep your hair clean – If you usually get breakouts close to the hairline, it is probably because of the excess oil on your hair or the result of hair care products clogging your pores. If this is the case, make sure to wash your hair regularly.
- Wash your pillowcases – The same also goes for sheets, hats, and other surfaces that come into contact with your skin. This is to avoid dirt, oil, and bacteria accumulation that may later on trigger breakouts.
- Get the help of a skin or aesthetic doctor – An expert can tailor a treatment plan for your needs. S/he may also recommend products to try and provide other skin care tips to manage your acne.
If you’re worried about and related skin concerns caused by acne symptoms, consider VI Peel Purify. Contact Cutis Medical Laser Clinics in Singapore today and schedule a consultation with our aesthetic doctor to find out if this chemical peel treatment is right for you.