CoolSculpting® Elite is a recent innovation from the original CoolSculpting fat freezing system. Both are US FDA-cleared for treating visible and pinchable fat bulges in different areas of the body, including the abdomen, flanks, and thighs. This upgraded system features new C-shaped applicators that complement the body’s curves.
How does CoolSculpting® Elite work?
CoolSculpting® Elite uses Cryolipolysis or controlled cooling technology to safely and effectively freeze and destroy fat cells without damaging the surrounding tissue. This then triggers apoptosis or natural cell death, with the treated fat cells cleared through the lymphatic system and processed as waste in the liver.
CoolSculpting® Elite offers a fat reduction technology that enables patients to tone and sculpt different areas where fat bulges linger or resist diet and exercise. It has applicators of seven different sizes, specifically designed to target different problem areas. It completely flushes the treated cells, leaving you with a more sculpted physique.
CoolSculpting® Elite features an updated design that can take your fat freezing treatment further. Below are the things that make this recent innovation different.
- Dual applicator capability – This allows the use of two applicators at the same time. This means you can treat or freeze fat from two areas of the body during a single session. This translates to less treatment time and improved results.
- C-shaped applicators – CoolSculpting Elite’s applicators were redesigned in a C-shape (instead of a U-shape) cup that molds around the body’s natural curves. This reduces squeezing on the tissue and helps ensure maximum comfort and results. Reduced pressure on the treated area also reduces the risk of side effects.
- Improved (more) fat coverage – While the original CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting® Elite can achieve 20 to 25% fat reduction in a single session, the Elite system can treat more tissue with each handpiece. It allows for larger tissue draw, covering up to 18% more skin surface, targeting more fat cells in the same treatment time.
What are the treatment areas?
CoolSculpting® Elite is US FDA-cleared to treat fat bulges in nine areas, such as the:
5. Thighs (inner and outer)
6. Flanks (love handles)
7. Bra fat or rolls
8. Banana or butt rolls
9. Under the chin
The redesigned applicators of CoolSculpting Elite allow the treatment of larger surface areas, which translates to quicker treatment times and improved results.
What are the benefits of CoolSculpting Elite?
CoolSculpting Elite in Singapore can give you the “Elite” experience and help kickstart your body contouring journey. Benefits include:
- Up to 25% fat reduction after your first session
- Improved C-shaped cups complement the body’s curves
- 18% more coverage, targeting more fat cells
- Dual sculpting or treating two trouble areas at the same time
- Designed to combat fat in nine different areas
- More comfortable treatment with gentle vacuum technology
- Lasting results; treated fat cells are gone for good
What is the procedure like?
Treatments take about 30 minutes to an hour. Patients may feel cold or slight tingling during fat freezing, but the contoured handpieces can help keep them comfortable.
What results can you expect?
In general, patients can expect to see a 20 to 25% fat reduction in the treated area following a single treatment. You may see improvements after a month, but significant results show after three to four months. This is the period when your body has had the time to process and eliminate all the treated fat cells.
How many CoolSculpting® Elite will I need?
While you may be able to see improvements after a single session of CoolSculpting® Elite, most patients need a series of treatments for optimal results. For some, one to two treatments per area may be enough, while others may need more spaced a month or more apart.
Who is an ideal candidate for CoolSculpting® Elite?
Good candidates for fat freezing include those who have stubborn body fat that won’t budge down despite regular diet and exercise. You can turn to this procedure if you are close to or within your ideal body weight but still have areas of the body that you want to shape or contour.
It is also ideal if you:
- Are looking for a non-invasive procedure
- Exercise and watch what you eat
- Want to look and feel better in your clothes
Do take note that CoolSculpting® Elite and similar procedures are neither substitutes for a healthy diet and exercise or treatment for weight loss. It is important to have realistic expectations and continue to maintain healthy habits after your fat freezing treatment.
Are there any side effects or downtime with CoolSculpting® Elite?
Minor redness and swelling are expected, but these are temporary and last for several hours to a few days. CoolSculpting® Elite, however, is completely non-invasive and doesn’t harm the skin, so it shouldn’t stop you from returning to your normal routines.
WHY CHOOSE CUTIS MEDICAL CLINICS FOR COOLSCULPTING
- Named the CoolSculpting Training Centre in Singapore – Allergan (the makers of CoolSculpting) has chosen our clinic as the regional CoolSculpting Training Centre in Singapore mainly due to Dr. Sylvia’s expertise in CoolSculpting and other nonsurgical fat reduction treatments.
- Original and Certified CoolSculpting Practice – We are a CoolSculpting Certified clinic in Singapore for which our team has undergone a comprehensive three-month training program for achieving optimum results for any CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure.
- Dedicated to continuous research on body treatments – Dr. Sylvia was chosen to conduct a clinical study for the review of the CoolAdvantage applicators in Singapore. She was also the moderator of an expert panel discussion during the launch of CoolSculpting Elite in Singapore.
- Recognized and trusted by patients – Our clinic has received the Gold Award for Best Slimming and Shaping Treatments in the Expat Living’s Readers’ Choice Awards 2021 and 2022, and the Bronze Award for 2023.
- 360-degree assessment – Our trained and certified CoolSculpting therapists always conduct a 360-degree body assessment to determine the right treatment plan based on your needs, goals, and individual profile.
- Proven to reduce fat – Studies suggest that CoolSculpting® Elite can reduce up to 20 to 25% fat layer thickness after a single treatment.
- A whole range of body treatments – Apart from CoolSculpting® Elite, we also offer other non-invasive body procedures. We have skin tightening and firming, muscle toning, cellulite reduction, and other nonsurgical fat reduction treatments.