Cutis Medical Laser Clinics and our employees are passionately committed to fundamentally change the future of medical aesthetic and age management care.
We strive for a workplace environment that fosters collaboration, performance and respect. Working together, we can deliver on our mission and our promises to our patients, colleagues and shareholders.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we would love to hear from you.
Full time positions available:
- Medical Aesthetic Therapist - 5 Working Days Per Week
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Has excellent Communication Skills
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Is a positive and supportive team member
Role Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the physician during treatments
- Performs all approved aesthetic procedures with extra care and professionalism
- Discusses pricing and treatment plan with patients after doctors consultation
- Takes responsibility in delivering personal attention to meet client expectation
- Handles all equipment slowly and carefully
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and patient servicing skills
- Handles administrative work diligently.
- Assists at the front desk when necessary
- Works with the entire team (including management) to improve systems and procedures in order to enhance the patient experience and achieve the clinic’s goals
- Maintains and follow all safety procedures as outlined by the company
- Assists other team members as needed and performs all other related duties as assigned
Salary range: SGD2,600 - SGD3,000/month