Cutis Medical Laser Clinics and our employees are passionately committed to fundamentally change the future of medical aesthetic and age management care.
We strive for a workplace environment that fosters collaboration, performance and respect. Working together, we can deliver on our mission and our promises to our patients, colleagues and shareholders.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we would love to hear from you.
Full-time Position Available:
Front Desk Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General communication with patients via email, phone and WhatsApp
- Reply to prospective patients’ inquiries with customized templates
- Scheduling consultations in an efficient manner
- Greeting and checking in patients including preparing patients for consultations
- Liaising with physicians and therapists to ensure patient flow
- Evaluate patients’ needs to determine the most appropriate skin care products
- Checking out and up selling skin care products and treatments
- Perform follow up calls
- Assists with opening and closing of the clinic, as scheduled
- Work with the entire team (including management) to improve systems and procedures in order to enhance the patient experience and achieve clinic’s goals
- Updates job knowledge by learning about the procedures and products available at the clinic
- Assists other team members as needed and performs all other related duties as assigned
- Diploma required. Vocational / Technical training preferred.
- Three years previous experience in the skincare industry preferably in the medical aesthetic industry
- Must have excellent phone etiquette, verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to maintain client relationships
- Must be customer service driven
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- No work on Sunday and Public Holidays
- Attractive individual and team commissions
- Medical reimbursements
- Medical/Annual leave
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org