If most non-invasive skin tightening procedures focus on the face and neck, 7D Ultraformer goes beyond these areas. It is not just designed to tighten the skin and lift facial tissues, but also remove unwanted fat to contour the body. 7D Ultraformer uses ultrasound energy to heat the deeper layers and stimulate new collagen.
It uses a high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) device designed for skin lifting and tightening and body contouring. 7D Ultraformer delivers ultrasound energy at various depths or different layers without harming the surrounding tissues.
If this is the first time you’ve heard of 7D Ultraformer or want to know what makes it different from other non-invasive skin tightening procedures, continue reading.
1. Uses micro and macro focused ultrasound (MMFU)
Also referred to as MMFU, 7D Ultraformer uses micro- and macro- focused ultrasound (MMFU) technology to lift, tighten, and contour. It effectively heats and targets different layers, with the micro-focused energy treating the superficial tissue layers and the macro-focused energy treating the deeper ones.
Heating the right layers leads to a thermal injury that causes the collagen to contract. This then stimulates the production of new collagen, which provides a firming and tightening effect on the skin. It can help lift saggy skin, improve skin elasticity, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The device also has several cartridges designed for various applications. The macro-focused ones, which are used for the body, deliver an equal distribution of focused ultrasound energy into the subcutaneous layer of different body areas. These can induce contractions, burn stubborn fat cells, and contour the treated area.
2. Seven interchangeable cartridges (with various energy depths)
Another thing that makes 7D Ultraformer unique is that it has seven interchangeable cartridges that can be used for non-surgical face and body treatments. These deliver focused ultrasound energy into different layers to promote tissue contraction, collagen formation, and unwanted fat reduction.
For face treatments:
- 1.5 mm – for targeting the epidermis and improving skin tone and texture; used in the forehead and eye zone
- 2.0 mm – for wrinkle removal around the eyes and mouth
- 3.0 mm – penetrates the deep dermis to speed up collagen regeneration to lift the skin and reduce wrinkles, and treat the cheeks and chin
- 4.5 mm – for lifting (targeting the SMAS) and firming skin in the cheeks, neck, and others
For body treatments:
- 6.0 mm – for body skin tightening and double chin removal
- 9.0 mm – for skin tightening on the chest, abdomen, and legs
- 13.0 mm – for tightening the abdomen and buttocks
3. Can tackle various skin and body concerns
As the device can trigger collagen regeneration, it can give you firmer, tighter skin with a more youthful complexion. 7D Ultraformer, particularly the micro-focused cartridges, can help address or improve:
- Crow’s feet (fine lines around the eyes)
- Wrinkles, including forehead wrinkles, frown lines, mouth lines, and neck wrinkles
- Eyebrow (skin lifting)
- Double chin
- V-line forming
- Uneven skin tone
The device, especially with macro-focused cartridges, can also deliver ultrasound energy that can selectively destroy fat cells. It can dissolve the stubborn fat cells, which the body will naturally get rid of over time. 7D Ultraformer can help contour your figure, as well as tone and tighten the treated area. Body treatment sites include:
For further reading: 7D Ultraformer for Non-Invasive Body Contouring
4. Immediate improvements with progressive results
With 7D Ultraformer, you can see initial improvements after the treatment. More significant results, however, show up within two to three months as the new collagen forms. You can turn to this procedure to:
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Lift and tighten sagging skin
- Rejuvenate skin tone
- Treat stubborn fat
- Improve or enhance body contours
- Get sharper outlines or more contoured treated areas
The results last between several months to a year. One or two annual touch-up treatments are recommended depending on your age and skin condition. Side effects include mild redness and swelling, which are both temporary and last between a few hours to a few days.
Are you looking for a non-invasive treatment that can treat both the face and body? Don’t hesitate to consider 7D Ultraformer. Get in touch with Cutis Medical Laser Clinics in Singapore today and book a consultation with our aesthetic doctor to learn more or find out if you’re a good candidate.