Skin concerns such as pigmentation, scarring, wrinkles, and laxity can make your skin look dull and tired. Fortunately, there are several treatments that can breathe life into your skin and remodel it to improve its tone, texture, and overall quality.
Here are three skin remodeling treatments that can bring life and radiance into your skin, reducing the appearance of pigmentation, scars, and other visible signs of aging. These three treatments also trigger your skin’s natural healing process, enabling the growth of new skin cells and collagen.
This dual laser device combines radiofrequency (RF) microneedling and 1540 erbium glass laser for enhanced skin remodeling. These technologies work well individually or in combination, tackling concerns from enlarged pores to scarring to pigmentation and wrinkles. Here’s what you can expect from each device:
- RF microneedling – delivers controlled RF energy, which causes micro-trauma in the skin. This activates the body’s wound healing response and assists in stimulating new collagen. It can treat/improve photoaging and scarring on both the face and body.
- 1540 Erbium glass laser – provides subdermal skin resurfacing using fractional laser beams. It also creates controlled micro-injuries in the dermis, which helps stimulate collagen. It removes old and damaged skin and improves scars, wrinkles, and other types of blemishes.
Here’s how Secret DUO Singapore treatments can remodel your skin:
- Gentle dermal/skin resurfacing – helps get rid of damaged tissues, improving skin’s texture and overall quality.
- Smooth out blemishes and other skin imperfections – including enlarged pores, scarring, pigmentation, sun damage, and more.
- Acne scar reduction – combination technologies can help flatten and soften acne scars and eventually improve/reduce their appearance.
- Skin tightening and improving signs of aging – Secret DUO helps stimulate the growth of new tissues and collagen, which can tighten sagging skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Total skin remodeling and rejuvenation – it can also improve stretch marks, spider veins, surgical scars, under-eye bags, and double chin.
Featuring 100% pure hyaluronic acid (HA), bio-remodeling injectable boosts hydration and improves skin laxity. It stimulates the production of four types of collagen, elastin, and fat stem cells, which enable hydration, firming, and lifting of the skin. Bio-remodeling Singapore treatments also give you a more luminous complexion.
- Stimulates essential skin proteins
- Boosts skin hydration
- Reduces the look of lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates tissue repair (ideal for acne scarring)
- Improves overall skin quality
It is also worth noting that Bio-remodeling uses BAP (bio-aesthetic points) or five injection points on each side of the face (a total of 10). This helps achieve maximum results with fewer syringes or sessions, which then translates to less discomfort. This technique also brings a natural, lasting, and refreshed appearance.
For further reading: 10 Common Questions About Bio-Remodeling Answered
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Using micro-pulses of laser energy, laser skin rejuvenation stimulates the skin’s natural processes to restore your youthful glow. The laser device gently heats the upper dermis to stimulate collagen growth, as well as generate additional heat in the dilated capillaries to address facial redness.
As laser skin rejuvenation helps with the development of new skin cells and the production of collagen, it provides total skin rejuvenation. It can restore the health and clarity of your skin. Benefits include:
- Improves acne and acne scarring
- Helps reverse sun damage
- Reduces the looks of lines and wrinkles
- Minimize the look of enlarged pores
- Restores skin tone and texture
You can also combine laser skin rejuvenation with other non-surgical procedures for optimal results. Dermapen 4 microneedling is one good option for enhanced results in improving skin tone and texture. There is also Titan Skin Tightening, which uses infrared energy to tighten skin and reduce laxity. Combining it with laser skin rejuvenation can firm the skin and improve its tone and texture.
Book a consultation
Do blemishes, laxity, and other signs of aging make your skin look tired and older? Breathe new life into your skin with the aforementioned skin remodeling treatments. Contact Cutis Medical Laser Clinics in Singapore to learn more or schedule a consultation with our aesthetic doctor.