Have you been working out but can’t seem to achieve your desired figure? If yes, you are not alone. Many of those who engage in strict diet and regular exercise often wonder what they are doing wrong and why they can’t seem to tone and contour their bodies.
Well, some fats are just stubborn and won’t back down despite diet and exercise. In cases like this, a non-invasive treatment can be a great help. At Cutis Medical Laser Clinics, we have the ZField Dual, a CE-cleared body-shaping device. It uses high frequency electromagnetic energy for stimulating muscle contractions.
How does ZField Dual shape and tone muscles?
ZField Dual has two applicators that emit electromagnetic pulses to target and tone muscles. Both applicators can be used at the same time for stimulating two opposing sections of the muscles simultaneously like the buttocks. It is also possible to use just a single applicator for areas like the abdomen.
This non-invasive device generates a strong inductive field and enables around 27,000 muscle contractions in a single treatment. Exposure to involuntary contractions causes the muscles to adapt to extreme temperatures. This helps in strengthening muscle fibers, resulting in improved muscle conditioning with a toned appearance.
Targeted muscle contractions through ZField Dual can define and sculpt your body without intense workouts. It can also turn flabby areas of the body into toned muscles. It can help with:
- Having a sculpted abdomen or a six-pack
- Achieving firmer or fuller buttocks
- Non-invasive buttocks lifting
- Burning fat and building muscles
- Having a 30-minute ab treatment that is equivalent to thousands of sit-ups
Is ZField Dual right for you?
While ZField Dual can shape and tone your body, do take note that it is not a solution for weight loss. Good candidates are those who are in their ideal weight and are looking to sculpt their bodies. It is a good option if you want to improve the shape and appearance of your abdomen or buttocks.
ZField Dual can also be ideal for:
- Treating or improving diastasis recti – Diastasis recti refers to the partial separation of the abdominal muscle that is common following pregnancy. The use of High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic Energy (HIFEM), according to research, provides reduction in diastasis recti with improvement in muscle tone and increase in fat cell death. It also assists in core strengthening and tightening abdominal muscles.
- Busy individuals looking to shape their body – Hectic schedules can prevent you from committing to a regular exercise routine. ZField Dual comes to the rescue, helping you build muscles and burn fat without downtime or having the need to take days off from work.
- Supplementing your efforts or a healthy lifestyle – This non-invasive body shaping treatment can help kickstart a new exercise routine or further strengthen your muscles. It can help you stay and look fit without needing to engage in extreme workouts.
- Getting back to fitness after an injury or hiatus – If you’re looking to build strength after a hiatus or an injury, ZField Dual is worth considering. It can help strengthen your abdomen and other core muscle groups without working out too much. This is beneficial in building a strong foundation and avoiding injury.
Schedule a consultation and body assessment
When diet and exercise seems to be not working in your favor, don’t hesitate to consider ZField Dual. Contact Cutis Medical Laser Clinics in Singapore today and schedule a consultation and body assessment with our aesthetic doctor to find out if ZField Dual or other non-invasive body contouring procedures is right for you.