Apart from making you look better in jeans, shorts, and skirts, a strong and toned butt can also boost your sex appeal and improve your posture. Other perks include alleviating back and hip pain, protecting your knees or joints, and enhancing your athletic performance.
If you too want to lose butt fat for a stronger and a toned buttocks, you may be glad to know that there are a number of ways to achieve this. You can start with exercise or consider and complement your efforts with a non-invasive body-shaping treatment like ZField Dual.
Exercises for a Better Butt (Toned Buttocks)
Here are some exercises to consider in building the butt you desire:
- Stair/Steps Climbing – Benefits of this workout include toning the butt and thighs, strengthening the lower body, and helping you burn fat. It can also keep your heart healthy and improve blood circulation. You can do this exercise by climbing a flight of stairs, using a stepper machine, or hiking uphill.
- Squats – These help sculpt the butt by directly working the glutes. To perform squats, slowly lower the hips and butt (as if you’re sitting in a chair) and then return to standing position. Be sure to keep your back straight. You can add more intensity to this workout by holding weights while squatting.
- Lunges – Different variations of lunges work the gluteal muscles, toning your core, buttocks, and legs. To do a basic lounge, keep your back straight and chin up. Proceed with taking a step forward with a single leg, slowly lowering the body until both knees are bent at 90 degrees. Make sure that the other knee doesn’t touch the ground. Return to starting position and repeat several times.
- Single leg deadlift – This works the major muscles, strengthening your core, back, and legs. To perform this routine, start with standing on a single leg, pressing its foot hard into the ground. Then, stretch out the other leg behind while keeping your shoulders back and your back flat. Then, lean forward from the hips and allow your back leg to lift as far as comfortable. Go back to standing position and switch sides.
- Running – This is ideal for helping you lose weight, while also toning the butt and leg muscles. It is also easy to perform; you don’t need any special equipment besides supportive running shoes. If you can’t run, walking is a better alternative instead of just sitting or lying down.
When doing butt or any exercise, watching videos for full demonstration is beneficial. You can also get help from a personal trainer to perform the routines right and determine which exercises suit you best.
Non-Invasive Body Shaping
Exercises do wonder for your butt and entire body, but if you want to boost your efforts, it is a good idea to consider ZField Dual. This body-shaping device uses electromagnetic pulses to stimulate muscle contractions in your gluteal region or abdominal muscles.
ZField Dual from Zimmer Aesthetics features two applicators that can be attached to the body using a fixing belt. Both have the same application settings and can be used at the same time to stimulate opposing sections of the muscles, like the buttocks. The use of a single applicator, for the abdomen for example, is also possible.
High frequency electromagnetic energy induces targeted contractions, enforcing a muscle’s highest contraction (around 27,000). Exposure to these forces the tissues to adapt to extreme conditions. The body then strengthens the muscle fibers, resulting in better fat burning and muscle conditioning.
With ZField Dual, you can:
- Build muscles without intense workouts
- Tone and lift your butt non-invasively
- Get a six-pack without sweat
- Get a 30-minute ab treatment equivalent to 20,000 or more sit-ups
Schedule a consultation and body assessment today
With the tips mentioned above, you can now work your way towards a toned and lifted buttocks.
Contact Cutis Laser Clinics in Singapore today and schedule a body assessment and consultation with our aesthetic doctors to learn more about ZField Dual and other body contouring treatments.
- If you would like to be an informed patient, please contact us at +65-6801-4000 or
- Cutis Medical Laser Clinics, 9 Scotts Road Pacific Plaza, Scotts Medical Center #08-07, Singapore – 228210