Don’t let scars, enlarged pores, and dull skin take away your glow. Dermapen 4 with MG-Collection combines innovative skin needling technology and expert formulations in the form of serums to address different skin issues. This delivers the right combination of skincare ingredients and sterile actives to improve your skin’s overall quality.
Why Dermapen 4 is unlike other skin needling device
Dermapen 4 is a new automated skin needling device developed by DermapenWorld. After going through incremental design changes and improvements through the years, the company launched a new and improved device in 2018. It features exclusive functions and is the only skin needling device with dedicated scar setting and protocols.
Dermapen 4 has 16 microscopic needles that can create 1920 holes per second. The device vertically pierces the skin with increased speed and power to facilitate a faster wound healing process. It is also designed to be light and precise during the procedure, delivering safe and efficient skin rejuvenation.
Microneedling causes micro-trauma in the skin and then induces an immune response, resulting in the production of new collagen. It also activates the skin’s healing function, which helps in fighting ailments. Microneedling, furthermore, creates fine fractional channels that enable the skin to transport up to 80% more active ingredients deeper.
Here’s what you can expect with Dermapen 4:
- Its dedicated scar setting and protocols can improve acne, burn, striae, surgical, and contracture scars. It can also treat old and new stretch marks.
- As the device helps promote collagen production, it can help reduce lines and wrinkles, improve pore size, as well as tighten the skin.
- Dermapen 4 is virtually pain-free and doesn’t need the use of numbing or anaesthetic cream.
- It does not use heat or light, which helps lessen the risk of heat injury or developing hypopigmentation. This makes it ideal for those with melasma or predisposition to hyperpigmentation.
Why pair Dermapen 4 with MG-Collection
The Meso-Glide or MG-Collection serums are expert formulations exclusively designed for microneedling. It features sterile active ingredients and skin technologies that can address a range of skin conditions. Here’s what you can expect from MG-Collection:
- MG-HA35 – Contains a potent strength of hyaluronic acid to restores, refresh, and enhance the skin’s appearance. HA35 also has zinc that can accelerate collagen synthesis and decrease collagen production, as well as vitamin B5 to moisturize, heal, soothe and regenerate skin.
- MG-HA35+ – Also contains a high strength of hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and improve visible signs of aging. It also has peptides, antioxidants, zinc, and anti-inflammatories that can help with wound healing and reducing redness and irritation.
- MG-BL – Contains natural skin brighteners to brighten and lighten uneven skin tone. It can help slow down melanin production, improve discoloration and fade the appearance of unwanted pigmentation. These include melasma, age spot or sunspots, and dark marks or spots related to certain scars.
- MG-CLR – Contains potent anti-inflammatories to clear skin and address problematic skin concerns. It also features a combination of antimicrobial peptides and bio-compatible extracts to improve complexion and address acne, blackheads, open pores, as well as oily and blemish-prone skin
- MG-R.A.S. – Contains a blend of vitamins, peptides, and botanical extracts to help reverse signs of aging and scars. It also has antioxidants that can deliver anti-aging effects and improve cellular activity. You can turn to this serum to visibly reduce rough skin, fine lines and wrinkles, and skin discoloration.
The micro-injuries created by the Dermapen 4 device serve as microchannels for the serums to penetrate deeper. They help create a customised treatment based on your goals and skin concerns. These expert formulations can be infused topically into the skin during the microneedling treatment or be mixed with other serums, depending on your skincare needs.
Schedule a consultation today
The pairing of Dermapen 4 and MG-Collection can transform your skin and solve your skin woes. Contact Cutis Medical Laser Clinics today and schedule a consultation with our aesthetic doctor in Singapore to learn more about this combination treatment and how it can transform your skin.