For many women, the aging process is not only limited to the face and body but also to the intimate areas. With lifestyle choices, life transitions and hormone fluctuations like in pregnancy or menopause, a woman’s intimate area can change in feeling and appearance over time.
Besides from laxity, one of the common concerns of most women is the darkening or discoloration of the skin in the vaginal areas as well as in the inner thighs (groin) and underarms.
This is where a non-invasive skin lightening and rejuvenation procedure like the Pink Intimate System comes in. Cutis Laser Clinics in Singapore offers this treatment that safely lightens your intimate areas gently and effectively.
What is the Pink Intimate System?
The Pink Intimate System is a painless skin lightening system made in Italy. It is the first product dedicated to safely lighten intimate areas with no side effects and no downtime.
Specifically formulated, CE marked, and HSA Singapore registered, this can brighten the skin in sensitive areas with topical and non-invasive application.
This innovative system can lift, lighten, and rejuvenate the intimate areas. This then enables a woman to feel more confident and positive about her own body. It also brings the benefit of improved self-confidence and enhanced intimacy during intercourse.
How does the procedure work?
The entire procedure takes about 45 to 60 minutes and begins with a deep purification of the skin and the application of the Pink Intimate System. This solution uses a delicate mixture of safe lightening ingredients such as kojic acid and glutathione that are clinically formulated to lighten unsightly blemishes and darkening of common intimate areas.
You will need between four and five treatments of the Pink Intimate System to see optimal results.
What can I expect from the treatment?
Improvement on the treated area can be seen starting from the first application of the solution. Just be sure to follow the recommended protocol, which is 5 sessions with an interval of 7 to 10 days apart. The procedure is also quick and gentle and does not require any special precautions.
If you had your period, do take note that you can only do this procedure at least 10 to 14 days after the last day of your menses.
What does the solution contain?
The Pink Intimate System contains lightening and tightening essences, as well as soothing and nourishing ingredients. These include:
- Glutathione – a lightening agent with antioxidant
- Kojic Acid – a skin lightener extracted from fermented rice grains
- Retinol – for promoting the release of collagen at a dermal level
- Modulated chloretic acid – for increasing the permeability of the skin, enabling effective absorption of the solution
- Bisabolol – for calming and soothing skin irritation (intended for sensitive skin)
- Vitamin B12 – for reducing dryness and redness, and promoting skin cell production
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract – for anti-inflammation
What are the treatable areas?
The Pink Intimate system can be used the following areas:
- Labia majora – outer folds of the skin on the vaginal opening
- Mons venus (or mons pubis) – the skin above the pubic area
- Perianal region – the area around the anus
- Inguinal region – the area of the crotch
Other treatable areas include:
- Areola (skin surrounding the nipples)
- Inner thighs
What are the Benefits of the Pink Intimate System?
There are many reasons to love the Pink Intimate System. These include:
- Lightened delicate areas. This non-invasive peel contains ligthening essences (like Glutathione and Kojic Acid) to let you enjoy a lighter skin on your intimate areas.
- Safe and non-invasive. This innovative system from Italy is a simple, safe, and non-invasive peel that provides noticeable results. It also doesn’t require any special precautions or downtime.
- Vulva rejuvenation. Apart from lightening the skin in your delicate area, the Pink Intimate System also gently rejuvenates it, with the benefit of making you feel younger and invigorated.
- Feel better. A rejuvenated and lightened intimate area may allow you to feel better or more secure in your own skin.
- Improve intimacy during intercourse. Feeling more secure and self-assured in your skin translates to more sexual confidence.
Learn more about The Pink Intimate System
Lift, lighten, and rejuvenate your intimate areas with this non-invasive lightening system.
Contact Cutis Laser Clinics in Singapore today and schedule a consultation with our Harvard-trained aesthetic doctor, Dr. Sylvia Ramirez, to learn more about The Pink Intimate System and if it’s suitable for you.