Microneedling via Dermapen 4 can address a range of skin issues from scars to enlarged pores, and signs of aging to dull skin. It works by vertically piercing the skin with microscopic needles, causing micro-injuries or micro-trauma. This activates the skin’s healing function and stimulates the production of new collagen.
While Dermapen 4 itself is enough to improve your skin’s quality, you can elevate your skin needling procedure with Dermapen skincare essentials. These include specially formulated serums, creams, and face masks. Continue reading to learn more about the products that can take your microneedling treatment further.
The Meso-Glide or MG-Collection serums are expert formulations designed for microneedling. They are infused topically into the skin during skin needling and can be customized based on your needs and goals. They feature active ingredients that can address a range of skincare conditions.
- MG-HA35 – restores, refreshes, and enhances the skin’s appearance.
- MG-HA35+ – hydrates the skin and improves visible signs of aging.
- MG-BL –brightens and lightens uneven skin tone.
- MG-CLR – clears the skin and addresses problematic skin concerns.
- MG-R.A.S. – helps reverse signs of aging and scars.
The micro-injuries created by the Dermapen 4 device serve as microchannels for the serums to penetrate deeper and do their intended purpose.
Vitamin Rich Repair
Vitamin Rich Repair is a replenishing corrective solution that repairs and strengthens the skin. It has ingredients that work together to protect your skin from environmental stressors. Vitamin Rich Repair provides barrier protection, sedating the effects of free radical aggression.
This repair serum also helps with skin rebuilding and restoration. It is recommended to use Vitamin Rich Repair for at least 10 days before your Dermapen procedure. Doing so will help prime and strengthen your skin to get the best out of your microneedling treatment.
- Repairs and strengthens the skin
- Comforts and nourishes for increased resiliency
- Maximizes skin needling results
- Softens the look of lines and wrinkles
- Firms and lifts atrophied contours
* Vitamin Rich Repair is available at Cutis as a retail size for $125.
HYLA Active 3D Sculptured Mask
Patients are loving the Dermapen’s signature mask, the HYLA ACTIVE 3D SCULPTURED MASK. This is known for its hydrating and healing properties. It features an intensive dose of DP’s hyaluronic acid formulation (HylaFuse Complex) to leave the skin feeling revitalized.
Each Hyla Active 3D Mask is uniquely designed to fit securely to the contours of the face and upper neck. It delivers pure hyaluronic acid deep into the skin. This mask is also filled with Copper Peptides, which help build and stimulate collagen for visibly more youthful skin.
- Helps cool and hydrate skin, offering relief after the procedure
- Easy to apply (pre-shaped with secured ear loops)
- Helps in reducing redness and inflammation
- Minimizes downtime and neutralizes ÜBER Peels
At Cutis, we use the Dermapen Mask after the microneedling procedure. This is then followed by the application of Vitamin Rich Repair as a finishing treatment.
Retinal Active contains anti-aging antioxidants and Vitamin A to reduce the visible signs of skin damage due to sun and aging. It helps regulate healthy cell renewal, which can lessen the appearance of deep wrinkles, scars, atrophy, and stretch marks. It can be used as a pre- and post-operative cream for skin needling, as well as an ongoing lifting face night cream.
- Absorbs easily
- Firms and lifts atrophied contours
- Comforts and nourishes the skin
- Boosts hydration in and around skin cells
Hyla Active is a multifunctional serum that can reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores. It also diffuses the appearance of redness and inflammation. Hyla Active contains a potent amount of HylaFuse HA for intense hydration and nourishment. It can be used during and immediately after microneedling procedures and can be mixed with other approved serums.
- Forms a second skin, providing a protective hydration layer
- Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines and pores for a flawless finish
- Reduces the looks of visible redness and inflammation
- Promotes skin repair and regeneration
- Smooths and plumps the signs of environmental aging
If you want to learn more about Dermapen 4 microneedling and which skincare products can boost your results, get in touch with us. Contact Cutis Medical Laser Clinics in Singapore today and schedule a consultation with our aesthetic doctor to find out how Dermapen and the above skincare essentials can improve your overall skin quality.