A little product that does big things – this is what glominerals Oil Free Camouflage Concealer is all about! Whether it’s concealing an occasional blemish, scarring, or hyperpigmentation, the Oil Free Camouflage concealer has you covered!
Camouflage Oil Free offers rich pigments to conceal and clinically advanced treatment ingredients to help improve skin conditions and concerns. The exclusive blend of Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract mixed with rich pigments and clinically advanced ingredients cover all of your needs while also improving the condition of your skin. A little bit of this product can go a long way, so use sparingly and apply lightly with your Camouflage Brush. You can apply under your foundation or on top depending on the area being camouflaged.
glominerals Oil Free Camouflage concealer helps mask any unwanted hyperpigmentation or scarring left behind by pesky breakouts while also improving skin’s texture and appearance. With its exclusive antioxidant blend of Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract, the oil free formula is ideal for concealing and healing. We recommend using the glotherapeutics Healing Gel as a spot treatment at night for best results and then following with the Camouflage Oil Free as needed.
Expert Tips & Techniques
- Ideal for blemishes, as the oil free formula will not exacerbate acne.
- Use to even out skin tone or areas of redness on the face.
- Apply to desired areas after foundation using Camouflage Brush, Precision Camouflage Brush, Texture Eye Brush or Dual Foundation/Camouflage Brush for added precision.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Jojoba Esters, Polyethylene, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
- If you would like to be an informed patient, please contact us at +65-6801-4000 or
- Cutis Medical Laser Clinics, 9 Scotts Road Pacific Plaza, Scotts Medical Center #08-07, Singapore – 228210