Ultherapy is fast becoming one of the most popular facelift treatments around the world. It uses time-tested focused ultrasound energy to lift and tighten the skin on the face, neck, and chest. The treatment triggers collagen production, which then results in a natural lift of the skin over time.
In this episode of Cutis TV, Dr. Sylvia talked about Ultherapy and how it can improve signs of aging. She first discussed what happens to our faces, as we get older and where Ultherapy fits in the component of aging. She is joined by Gunther Scherz, the managing director of Cutis Laser Clinics.
Learn as Dr. Sylvia shared how Ultherapy works and where it is typically recommended. She mentioned that it is commonly used for the correction or improvement of laxity that can appear as droopiness in the lids or the loss of definition in the jawline, neck, and décolleté area.
Dr. Sylvia and Gunther also discussed and answered questions with regards to:
- The number of Ultherapy treatments needed (can depend on a few factors)
- Customization and individual approach to doing treatment
- Similarities and differences with HIFU (High intensity focused ultrasound)
- Combination with other procedures and other age management treatments
- Doing Ultherapy after a surgical facelift
Watch the recorded version of our Webinar now to learn more!