A sharp or a well-defined jawline is considered more attractive and youthful. Unfortunately, the loss of collagen, elastin, and bone due to aging can cause the entire scaffolding that supports the face to shrink over time. This can then make the chin or jawline appear weak or softened.
While the desire for a more chiseled and perfect jawline is more common in men, women also want to improve the contour and definition of their jawline. Many are looking to address excess fat around the chin, sagging skin on the lower face, and loss of definition in the area to improve their facial profile.
In this video, Dr. Sylvia talked about the nonsurgical options for restoring and creating a perfect jawline. She discussed the procedures in detail and went on explaining how they can address the key areas that patients want to improve. Treatments for better jawline include:
- Cryolipolysis or fat freezing (CoolSculpting and Z Lipo) – This delivers controlled cooling to kill fat cells and shrink excess fat under the chin.
- Dermal fillers – These injectable gels help reshape or restore facial contours to improve profile and create balance.
- Ultherapy – This uses time-tested focused ultrasound energy to tighten loose skin. It helps with collagen building to tighten and firm the jawline area.
Watch our video to learn more about these treatments! We also encourage you to contact our clinic or book a consultation to determine which procedure is right for you.
- If you would like to be an informed patient, please contact us at +65-6801-4000 or
- Cutis Medical Laser Clinics, 9 Scotts Road Pacific Plaza, Scotts Medical Center #08-07, Singapore – 228210