Give your skin the treatment it deserves with a facial subscription package from Cutis Medical Laser Clinics. Rather than booking several facials or doing drastic procedures a year to address your skin woes, a subscription service plan lets you keep your skin consistently glowing and flawless.
Our team has created facial memberships to make it simpler for our valued patients to reach their skin goals and achieve a gorgeous-looking complexion.
Optimum Facial Rejuvenation Package
This membership package includes facials designed to clarify congested skin, remove dead skin cells, and provide anti-aging benefits. Our Optimum facial rejuvenation package can leave your skin feeling cleaner, rejuvenated, and more youthful. The following treatments are included in the package and count for 1 session each except Crystal Carboxy CO2 Mask:
- DiamondTome Microdermabrasion
- Clarifying Medical-Grade Facial
- Anti-Aging Skin Rejuvenation
- Hydra-Clarifying Medical-Grade Facial
- Hydra-Anti Aging Skin Rejuvenation
- Cutis Crystal Peel
- Cutis Anti Acne Peel
- Crystal Carboxy CO2 Masks
Platinum Facial Rejuvenation Package
The Platinum membership includes some of our anti-aging face treatments that are ideal for facial areas where firming is needed or where signs of skin laxity are present. Suitable for anyone looking to improve or reduce signs of laxity, including lines and wrinkles, nasolabial folds, and mild loose skin. The following treatments are included in the package and count for 1 session:
- Premium Anti-Aging Skin Rejuvenation
- Imperium Deep Cleanse & Lift
- Cutis High Power NIR Technology
Why book a facial subscription package at cutis?
- Maintenance – Monthly facials keep your skin cleaner, hydrated, and protected. They remove the gunk and buildup in your pores, as well as exfoliate dead skin cells, allowing your skin to breathe easier. Many of the treatments included in our facial packages also complement each other, giving you that healthy and youthful glow you deserve.
- Preventative – Regular facials promote new cell turnover, which is beneficial in slowing down the signs of aging. They can help reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, as well as even out your skin. Both of our facial packages have anti-aging treatments that promote lymphatic drainage and help boost collagen production.
- Work with a therapist who knows your skin – A monthly facial subscription lets you work with the same therapist every time you get your treatment or if you request them. This gives them time to get to know your skin and determine which treatments suit you best. They can also recommend additional treatments to improve or address your specific skin woes.
- Save money - If you are booking monthly facials anyway, our subscription plan will help you save money on your treatments. Our monthly memberships give your skin the ongoing support it deserves, without having to book and pay for different facials and face treatments.
- Ease of doing ad hoc upgrades – Our facial rejuvenation packages are designed to give your skin a healthier and more youthful glow. If you, however, feel the need to upgrade from Optimum to Platinum, it’s simple, easy, and you can do it anytime. The same goes for ad hoc upgrades to a senior therapist. Upgrading your membership allows you to maximize or gain more benefits.
- Ad hoc upgrade by one seniority: $45
- Ad hoc upgrade from Optimum to Platinum: $45
* T&C: 1 session only per calendar month; No Cutis Loyalty Points
Put your best face forward always with a monthly facial subscription. Contact Cutis Medical Laser Clinics today and schedule a consultation and for more inquiries.
Want to learn more about Cutis Facial Subscription?
Find Out More
About Cutis Laser Clinics
We are a medical aesthetic and laser clinic in Singapore that provides nonsurgical anti-aging and rejuvenation treatments. We focus on FDA- and CE-cleared treatments for different skin, face and body concerns of men and women of all skin types.
During the consultation, our US Board Certified and Harvard-trained aesthetic doctor, Dr. Sylvia Ramirez, will further discuss with you the specifics of the treatment options and explain in details the benefits of one over others. She may also recommend a combination of treatments for improved or better results.