As we age, our face loses volume, our cheeks begin to sag, and the skin loses collagen and elasticity. In our youth, our faces have full cheeks whereas the aging face has a deflated and fallen appearance. Deep wrinkles may form such as those between the nose and cheeks- known as “naso-labial folds”.
Placing fillers can reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, fill in under-eye circles, define or enlarge the lips, and restore volume to areas that appear flattened such as the cheeks. It can even be used to improve the appearance of your nose- the so-called “5 minute nose job”. In these and many other ways, you can achieve a natural youthful appearance non-surgically with injectable fillers.
There are many different types of fillers and at Cutis Medical Laser Clinics, we choose the filler that is appropriate for you. Placement of the fillers can result in a pleasing appearance with limited or no downtime. Fillers can improve:
- Forehead and frown lines- with or without the use of Botulinum Toxin (or more commonly known as Botox) (Botulinum Toxin A)
- Crow’s feet or laughter lines- the fine lines that radiate away from the eyes, again with or without the use of Botox in combination
- Naso-labial lines- deep furrows running between the nose and the cheeks
- Marionette lines- lines running down from the corners of the mouth
- Lips- by creating a fuller, more defined shape in a natural manner
- Facial scars
- Nose- correcting a bump, or improving the shape of the nose
- Chin- making the chin more balanced with the rest of the face
- Cheeks- by restoring the youthful fullness and lift of the cheeks
Visit us at 81 Club Street or call +65 6801 4000 for an appointment and find out whether fillers are right for you.
Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWoecBgNHg