Lip care should always be included in your everyday beauty preparations.
Lip care may sound like a minor thing, but you have to admit that the lips are often the focus of attention in the face. It should have the shape, look and fullness that you desire.
Having chapped, dull and wrinkled lips is never attractive and at the same time it will make you look sick and tired.
So, here are 5 Easy Tips that will help you to have those healthy and kissable lips!
- Moisturize is key. Moisturize your lips with your favorite Lip Balm or Lip Gloss. This will help to soften your lips and prevents chapped and cracked lips. It’s a definite must to include a Lip Balm or Lip Gloss in your make up kit!
- Protect your lips from the sun! Yes our lips can get sunburn too if not protected properly. Always use lip products with SPF no matter what the season is. Applying a layer of sun protective lip product will do the trick. Or you can also look for lipsticks that have SPF from your favorite brands.
- Don’t over ‘Matte’ it. I know that there are make up looks that goes well with matte lips. But remember that Matte lipsticks can make your lips dry. Do not often use this ‘matte’ look especially if you know that your lips are already dry and chapped.
- Remove those lip lines. Age also takes a toll on our lips. Fine lines and wrinkles such as vertical lip lines and lipstick lines will be formed around it. Dermal fillers provide a natural lip treatment for reducing lip lines and enhancing the lips without the pain of surgery. This treatment can also help create fuller lips, accentuate the lip line or create a more defined cupid’s bow in a natural looking way.
- Tip #5: Color care it. Apply lipsticks that does your lips good. glōminerals Lipstick contains antioxidants Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract that provides moisture and long lasting color to your lips. It’s also available in an array of rich, vibrant hues.
Hope this 5 Easy Steps to have Healthy and Kissable Lips helped you to give more importance and care to your lips. Remember, having healthy and kissable lips is not just for your comfort, it will also make you look healthy and more attractive.